Caledonian Railway 419

Published: 31-07-2010 photo #9390 0 comments 0 votes

Category:Passenger Trains - Steam Locomotives    Manufacturer:Other    Country:Scotland    Year:1972 Contributor:Paul Strathdee

Description

0-4-4 tank engine restored at the Scottish Railway Preservation Society's Falkirk depot in August 1972.
Built by the CR at St Rollox she entered traffic in November 1907 eventually becoming BR 55189. She was withdrawn from service in December 1962 and taken in hand by the SRPS.

SHARE THIS PICTURE    

Similar photos



Comments (0)


SIGN IN OR REGISTER TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION


© Copyright 2018 photo-forums.net. All rights reserved