Dublin Pearse / Baile Átha Cliath Stáisiún na bPiarsach

Published: 04-02-2018 photo #28098 0 comments 0 votes

Category:Railway Infrastructure    Country:Eire    Year:2018 Contributor:Tich & Quackers

Description

Dublin Pearse station (02/03/18). The station opened on 17 December 1834 as Westland Row Station. The station was renamed in 1966 after the Pearse Family, notably brothers Patrick and Willie as part of the Easter Rising celebrations when many Irish railway stations were renamed.

SHARE THIS PICTURE    

Similar photos



Comments (0)


SIGN IN OR REGISTER TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION


© Copyright 2018 photo-forums.net. All rights reserved