Published: 20-11-2017 photo #27664 0 comments 0 votes
PKP Class SM30 Bo-Bo diesel-electric shunter photographed on 3 October 2015 at Leszno, Poland. Built by Fablok in Chrzanów, with factory designation Ls300E. These were designed by the Central Rolling Stock Industry Construction Bureau in Poznan, and were the first Polish diesel locomotives to be equipped with electrical transmission. Production began in 1957.
Depending on the version, the power rating is 300 or 350 hp.