Published: 18-09-2017 photo #27291 1 comments 0 votes
Photographed at Wolsztyn, Poland, on 30 September 2015. Class TKt locomotives were built by both Fablok in Chrzanów and Cegielski (HCP) in Poznan between 1950 and 1957, being the first new locomotives of Polish design after WW2. All those built after 1955 came from Fablok. The Class was mainly intended for use on suburban passenger trains.
This one was Fablok works no. 4733, built in 1957. TKt48-191 was the last steam locomotive for PKP built by Fablok.