Published: 09-04-2017 photo #26711 0 comments 0 votes
Category:Electric Locomotives   Country:England   Year:2017 Group:National Railway Museum, York and Shildon, England   Contributor:Peter Langsdale
Built at Stoke in 1917 for T Bolton & Sons. It was used for shunting at the Oakamoor copper works and withdrawn from service in 1963. Photographed at the National Railway Museum, York, on 18 March 2017.