Published: 30-09-2016 photo #25798 0 comments 1 votes
Built in 1924 (Works No 39934) it was new to Lanarkshire County Council for use at their Cairncliffe Quarry near Biggar, Scotland.
It was subsequently preserved at the Abbey Light Railway in Leeds and arrived at the Staffold Barn Railway (SBR) in May 2013.
It has the engine and transmission of a Fordson tractor mounted on a rail chassis built by Robert Hudson of Leeds and know by the name 'Go-Go' tractor.
It was seen in The Roundhouse at the SBR, Staffordshire, England in September 2016.