Published: 12-09-2016 photo #25721 0 comments 1 votes
Built in 1912 (Works No 972) it was shipped to Fiji for use on the extensive 2 foot gauge rail system used by the Colonial Sugar Refining Company on the island of Viti Levu.
It arrived at the Statfold Barn Railway (SBR) in October 2012, having been converted to diesel power in 1995, the modifications resulted in parts of the firebox and boiler being cut away.
Despite the many challenges involved it was returned to steam and began running-in during February 2014.
It was photographed just about to leave the balloon loop on the SBR in September 2016.