Published: 17-11-2015 photo #23822 0 comments 0 votes
Built in 1927 and photographed at the Crich National Tramway Museum on 13 April 2015. Originally used to haul coal wagons along tram tracks from the LMS sidings at Fleetwood to the Thornton Gate Coal Depot until 1949 Withdrawn in 1965 after intermittent further use. 2 x 57 hp motors; the buffers were removed when it arrived at Crich. The coat of arms is that of Blackpool Corporation Transport.
The trailer is a tower wagon, used to inspect and maintain the overhead line.