Published: 15-11-2015 photo #23810 0 comments 0 votes
Photographed at the Crich National Tramway Museum on 13 April 2015. Built in 1926, this was the last open balcony Standard tram in Blackpool, arriving at Crich in 1963, when it was still painted green and cream. The present red and cream livery (the same as when it was new) was applied in 1983 after a major overhaul.
At the left are the Derby Assembly Rooms, dismantled and brought to Crich stone by stone.
See also pictures 11496 and 17871.