Seen at the Buckingham Railway Centre, Quainton, England in June 2011.
SHARE THIS PICTURE
Uncovered the following info on this loco: Built by Hudswell Clarke in 1946 for the Ministry of Supply. On delivery it was sent to the West Chirton depot near Wallsend, Northumberland. After two years it was 'posted' to the WD Proof and Experimental Establishment, Eskmeals, Cumberland. In February 1957, it was deemed surplus to requirements and sold to the Millom and Askham Haematite and Iron Co Ltd